ARK: Survival Evolved for iPhone is finally updated with new and interesting features. For all the fans of ARK Mobile game, especially the ones that are using iOS devices, they should download ARK Mobile for iPhone with the latest update to experience all new features. Let’s find out what’s new in this latest update!
About ARK: Survival Evolved for iPhone
ARK: Survival Evolved is not only available on Windows PC, Android devices, but also on iPhone. You are born into a prehistoric world where you face off against many prehistoric creatures with evil enemies from across the world. The game is all about taming dinosaurs, collecting resources, building bases, creating tribes and battling against enemies. You will have a chance to set on many awesome adventures as well as have your surviving abilities tested.
When stepping into the world of ARK, you will meet new friends and play with them in a team, or you can decide to play as a solitary survivor rather than a teammate of somebody else. If you work with a team, you will have more advantages in vanquishing the adventures. But whatever your choice is, you still have to create your own tribe that is filled with colonies of survivors, generate developed items, construct bases and tame dinosaurs then turn them into your pets. The objective in ARK Mobile for iPhone is to dominate the entire ARK world!
- Find and domesticate more than 80 dinosaurs in ARK world. Set on adventures into the wild to search for creatures, tame then turn them into your pets.
- Play with other friends in multiplayer mode or become a solitary adventurer in the solo mode.
- Explore and conquer many beautiful places with breathtaking landscapes.
- Craft items, build shelters, accumulate resources and generate safe bases.
- Engage in a tribe where you can share your resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
Download ARK: Survival Evolved iPhone for free
ARK: Survival Evolved iPhone is completely free to download. You can launch it on your iOS device and jump into a wild adventure awaiting you ahead. Like the Android version, in iPhone version, you can also check out an optional Primal Pass subscription that helps remove all the ads and brings you a 2x XP boost, along with access to preferred servers and preferred slots on free servers.
ARK: Survival Evolved 1.1.21 Update for iPhone version
Explore all awesome contents and features in 1.1.21 Update for ARK game on iPhone:
- Sarco TLC: Amazing and new attacks, together with improved AK and updated visuals.
- New ARKetype! Race Flags: All flags can be placed down now. Plus, the races can be set up with checkpoints.
- Dododex Integration: When you are aiming at a creature, you can choose the button to check out stats within Dododex.
- Tribe rank is now able to restrict the storage container access.
- Included Metal Battlements engrams to ARK Mobile for iPhone.
- Duplicated stack size of raw meats.
- In-game store now includes Minor (3x) and Major (15x) Soothing Balms
- The standard (10x) Soothing Balm was wiped out from store (but still accessible from in-game loot tables)
- Alliance members seem to look very blue in NavKit.
- Now you can deactivate Ascendant Creature XP.
- Now, Potent Dust provides Potent Dust now grants 10,000,000 XP when applied to a creature utilizing Ascendant Creature Unlock
- Level Up Target in God Console will now give 10x XP when used with Ascendant Creature Unlock.
- Offerwall was attached to Single Player instead of 15 Ancient Amber purchase option.