Let’s discuss the in-app purchases brought to you by ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile! As you know, ARK Mobile is finally available to download and play on iOS/Android devices. Although it’s a free-to-play version, you can still spend some of your money on two items featured in the game, namely Ancient Amber and Primal Pass. Let’s find out what they are and how they work in ARK mobile.
Ancient Amber is known as a rare resource that you can purchase by spending your real money. It’s an in-game currency that is linked to your account on a private server, or even in single player mode. If you want to buy it more, you can do that. But for those who don’t want to spend their money on the game, they can follow some of the easy ways as mentioned below:
- Try to defeat big predators so you can earn some Ancient Amber.
- You can also collect some of them in Amber deposits that can be found around the island.
- Ancient Amber can be achieved from Free Gifts at random.
- You should spend a short period of time watching the ads to get some Ancient Amber.
- Also, you can get some Ancient Amber from stones that were collected off the ground.
Optional XP boosts and free gifts are also featured in ARK Mobile. You need to watch an ad so you can redeem them a lot of times every day.
Now you already know some ways to get Ancient Amber in the game, but do you know what kinds of stuff you can buy using your earned Ancient Amber? Let’s find out all purchases now!
- Structures: You can spend your Ancient Amber on structures! With the paid structures, they always consist of crafting stations that you can utilize for crafting handy items for your own tribe or even yourself, which contains ammunition, kibble, paint dyes, and other structures. When you level up, they will be all approachable for purchase.
- Buffs: Looking for a method to surpass the difficult cases? Don’t worry about that because right now you can purchase some timed buffs to overcome them. Some approachable buffs now consist of developed weight capacity, withstanding to weather elements, as well as decreased hunger.
- Items: You can use Ancient Amber to purchase one-use consumable items, like Soothing Balm. This will make taming effectiveness develop when a wild creature is fed.
A subscription service brought to you by the development team will be used on all servers. It can be used in Single Player with Primal Pass that is purchasable at $3.99 for a month, and $34.99 for the annual pass. With the Primal Pass, you don’t have to watch the ads, even including the ads on the free gifts. Also, you can get 2x XP buff, extra slots on all servers, a full early access to the latest news as well as forthcoming specific events. Furthermore, you can even obtain the Primal Pass-exclusive servers.
What are the Primal Pass-exclusive servers for? They are known as a great solution for the people who are craving for a superior experience without much possible paid imbalance. You can’t get access to all paid structures on these servers, but you can buy some buffs and several items. Therefore, there is no straight way to buy harvestable resources or structures that would give a player s an edge over than others.
With this overview, hopefully, you guys will have some better grasps of in-app purchases in ARK Mobile. You don’t have to spend a dime on the Ancient Amber, but if you want to, just do it. For the Primal Pass, you can consider it getting some to achieve a great gaming experience. Don’t forget to send your thoughts and feedback on the in-app purchases to the development team.